Top Rated Compensation Lawyers in Perth
Recommended Work Injury & Public Liability lawyers WA
Best Business in Perth by Three Best Rated
Member of Lawyers of Distinction
Best Injury Lawyers & Compensation Law Firm WA
We Have Hundreds of Client Testimonials Just Like This One!
Why Choose Us?
When you contact Foyle Legal, our team of personal injury lawyers will be there to help. Our dedicated and experienced injury compensation lawyers know what matters to your compensation claim and how to get the best outcome possible without delays or complications!
Affordable Legal Service – No Win, No Fee!
We offer genuine NO WIN NO FEE legal solutions for personal injury claims and TPD claims – so, no upfront legal fees! Unlike some personal injury law firms, we don’t charge contingency fees or percentage fees. We only charge legal fees based on our work when you successfully receive an award. To help keep your out-of-pocket legal charges and expenses at a minimum, we will try our best to recover most of our legal fees and costs from the insurance company!
Recommended Compensation Law Firm!
We have helped numerous clients recover millions of dollars in compensation payouts, earning us the distinction of being rated as one of the Best Law Firms by independent rating agencies.
Christian Foyle, the principal of Foyle Legal, has consistently been ranked as one of the Top Compensation Lawyers in Perth by ThreeBestRated for 7 years in a row! Other rating agencies such as Doyle’s Guide and APAC Insider have listed him as a Leading Work Injury Lawyer, Recommended Public Liability Lawyer, and more.
Our team consists of personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers who have experience working on both sides of workers’ compensation claims. We also have claim officers who have previously managed compensation claims on behalf of insurers. This unique combination of expertise gives us valuable insight into how to maximize your compensation payout!
Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Claims
The professional team at Foyle Legal works on compensation claims just like yours daily. We know how to get the best outcome possible for your claim. All of our personal injury lawyers are based in Perth WA. We are part of WA’s local community, and we are skilled and prepared to get the fair compensation payout you deserve!
Our guarantee to all qualified personal injury claims is that we don’t charge upfront legal fees unless you receive compensation payments. Once you successfully receive compensation, we try to minimise your out-of-pocket legal fees by recovering most of our legal fees from the insurance company. In most cases, the final legal fees payable by the injured person is often very low!
Workplace Injury Claim & Injury Compensation FAQ
Can I claim workers compensation or other personal injury compensation?
To claim Workers compensation in Western Australia, you must show that you suffered a personal injury during your employment. Please note that special exclusions do apply to workers compensation stress claims.
In most other personal injury claims you will only be successful in a claim for personal injury compensation if you can prove another person was negligent or at fault in causing your injury on the balance of probabilities.
If you want more information about your injury compensation claim in WA, try this free injury claim checker.
What is a workers compensation claim?
A workers compensation claim is a type of personal injury claim filed by employees to claim compensation payments for work-related injury or disease. It is often referred to as workers comp claims, workcover claims, work injury claims, workplace injuries claims or no-fault personal injury claims for workplace accidents.
An injured worker can claim compensation for work-related injuries including physical injuries (e.g. back injuries, neck injuries, knee injuries, hip injuries, spinal injuries, foot injuries, bicep injuries), work-related stress claims, psychological injuries and workplace bullying.
Workplace back injuries are one of the most common work-related injuries. Other common workplace injuries include:
- injuries in the course of their regular employment;
- injuries on another company’s worksite;
- injuries while undertaking a return to work programme for a previous work related injuries;
- injuries to contractors in certain circumstances;
- injuries while undertaking training;
- injuries while you are on site but not working (for example undertaking sporting activities at the site); and
- injuries while you are travelling from one work-related location to another work-related place.
Many workplace injury claims involve resolving a dispute through WorkCover and common law claims. If you have made a work-related injury claim, many worker compensation lawyers provide No win No Fee legal assistance.
What were the most common types of work-related injury/disease?
According to data published by WorkCover WA, the most common types of work-related injuries include:
- Wounds, lacerations, amputations, and internal organ damage
- Traumatic joint/ligament and muscle-tendon injuries
In addition, the most common work-related diseases, but not limited to, are:
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue diseases
- Mental diseases
- Digestive system diseases
- Nervous system and sense organ diseases
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue diseases
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Respiratory system diseases
- Circulatory system diseases
These injuries and diseases are often caused by various factors, such as:
- Body stressing
- Falls, trips, and slips
- Being hit by moving objects
- Hitting objects with a part of the body
- Mental stress
- Heat, electricity, and other environmental factors
- Chemicals and other substances
The most common locations of injury include:
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Hand injuries
What type of workers can claim workers compensation in WA?
If you are injured on the job in Perth or anywhere in Western Australia, you may be entitled to claim workers compensation, regardless your residency status or the permanency of your employment.
This means you may be able to claim workers compensation if you are a part-time worker, casual worker, temporary worker, workers on commission, trainees, apprentice, workers on a work trial, or seasonal work on a working visa.
If your employer’s insurance company should not reject your work-related injury claim on the basis of your residency status. If you need specialised legal advice on workers compensation law in WA, please contact one of our workers comp lawyers in Perth. We can help you to claim workplace injury compensation.
What do compensation lawyers do?
Compensation lawyers often work in different areas of personal injury claims. However, work injury claims and motor vehicle accident claims are the most common personal injury compensation claims.
- Workers Compensation Claims – lawyers who specialise in workers comp are often referred to as work injury lawyers, workplace injury lawyers, workers comp lawyers or Workcover lawyers. Workers compensation scheme varies largely in different state. If you are looking for a workers compensation lawyer. Please be sure to hire a personal injury lawyer who is specialised in workers compensation claims in your state.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims – lawyers specialising in motor vehicle accident claims are often referred to as MVA lawyers, car accident lawyers, road accident lawyers, traffic accident lawyers, motor accident lawyers, motor injury lawyers, motor vehicle accident lawyers or traffic accident lawyers. Similar to workers compensation claims, the law for motor injury compensation differs largely by state. If your motor vehicle accident happened in WA, please be sure to hire a law firm that specialises in providing legal services in Perth, WA.
- Other areas of compensation claims – include but are not limited to medical negligence claims, criminal injuries compensation claims, public liability claims, fatal accident claims, or serious injury claims. Similarly, different areas of Compensation Law vary by state. Therefore, it is best to engage a compensation lawyer in the state where you were injured to represent you for your personal injury compensation claim.
Foyle Legal is an award-winning compensation law firm specialising in personal injury compensation in Western Australia, with offices in Perth CBD and Malaga. If you have made a personal injury claim in WA, talk to the best personal injury lawyers Perth has to offer. Your first initial consultation is obligation free. When we meet, your workers compensation lawyer will discuss how we can help with your personal injury compensation claim.
Do I need a work injury lawyer for workers compensation?
You do not need a lawyer for workers compensation claims. However, you often get a better compensation payout if a specialist a workers compensation lawyer represents you at WorkCover or District Court.
A typical workers’ compensation claims often consist of two sides: the defendant, and the plaintiff
A claim offer or an insurance lawyer employed by your employer’s workers compensation insurance company manages your workers compensation claim. Their role is to defend the insurer’s interests, frequently at the expense of injured workers. Claim officers and insurance lawyers typically have more experience and training than you. They’ve also built a network of doctors, rehab providers, return-to-work providers, and other service providers to help them fight the plaintiff (i.e., injured workers).
Injured workers are often the plaintiff in a personal injury claim. Most of the injured people don’t have the skills and experience to fight against the defendant. A good compensation lawyer who specialises in workers compensation, such as the specialist workers compensation lawyers team at Foyle Legal, has years of experience helping the plaintiff fight against the defendant (i.e., insurance companies and their lawyers). Like the defendants, we have also developed our networks of professionals to assist our clients.
We know how to win – we help you to win your personal injury claim.
I live outside of Western Australia, is it OK to get a compensation lawyer outside WA?
If your accident occurred in Western Australia, you should contact qualified work compensation lawyers in WA.
This is particularly important for work injury claims. WA’s workplace injury claims scheme is different to other states. We met numerous injured workers who had hired compensation lawyers from outside WA and were underpaid for their workplace injury claims.
Foyle Legal has a team of Perth-based worker’s compensation lawyers. Our work injury lawyers use video calls and telephone calls to provide legal representation for regional WA clients and clients in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Northern Territory.
I am concerned about my injury compensation case. What should I do?
Foyle Legal offers an obligation free initial consultation for personal injury claims. If you are concerned about your compensation claim, give us a call on 0408 727 343.
We have been recognised by our clients as top of the best personal injury law firms in Perth WA. The firm and our lawyers collectively have received recognitions for being:
- Top compensation lawyers in Perth
- Leading work injury lawyers in WA – plaintiff
- Recommended public liability lawyers in WA – plaintiff
- Best law firms
- Best Business
We provide quality legal advice to help injured people on a No Win No Fee basis. If you are concerned about your injury compensation case, contact Foyle Legal for your obligation free initial consultation.
Do workers compensation lawyers in Perth offer telephone or video consultation?
Not all workers compensation lawyers in Perth offer telephone consultation but Foyle Legal, your local personal injury and workers compensation lawyers Perth offer telephone and video consultation to qualified clients. Call us now to book your obligation free consultation.
Does Foyle Legal represent contractors and sub contractors in Workers Compensation Claim?
Foyle Legal represents employees, contractors, and sub-contractors in workers compensation claims and public liability claims. If you are unsure whether you meet the definition of “worker” to claim workplace injury compensation, contact Foyle Legal for your obligation free claim review. We can help you to determine if you are eligible to claim compensation in WA.